We are seeking an individual who is hard working and can work well independently and with autonomy. The ideal candidate must have a keen attention to detail, be able to complete work to a high quality yet in an efficient manner, be able to take instruction from management, hold excellent time management and problem solving skills and communicate with our customers in a professional manner. The individual will benefit from experience performing manual & skilled ground work or having performed servicing on sewage treatment systems and pumping stations or across other similar industries, however full training will be provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform servicing of sewage treatment systems and pumping stations in line with procedures and to our high quality standards
- Be able to problem solve whilst out on site, in order to identify the root cause of a treatment system which is not functioning and implement an effective solution.
- Operate tools & equipment in line with training.
- Report any queries or issues proactively to the Senior Engineer
- Work with the Service Coordinator to manage your day and time effectively
Ensure high standards of health & safety and PPE is worn at all times
Contact Stuart 01837 659511 for further information