Our Okehampton client is seeking a candidate with strong Project Administrator skills. You will need to be proficient in MS Office and have a working knowledge of setting up and maintaining databases. In addition you must have excellent organisational skills and be able to multi-task, along with the ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst working under pressure and on your own initiative. You will also possess highly developed communication skills, both written and oral, a strong attention to detail and always demonstrate commitment and drive to provide a high-quality customer service.
Our client’s business covers training; grant sourcing, market research, feedback to the Local Authorities and public agencies on the needs of the rural business community. Its key role is to promote the south west as an area to both work and live in. To support the various business and community groups in the region. In addition our client also undertakes contract work on a commercial basis for the private sector. This includes feasibility studies, training and other consultancy work.
You must have:
- Intermediate skill level of Microsoft Office 365 is essential
- Experience of working in a process driven business
- An understanding of the rural economy and running a small business is desirable
- Knowledge of using Eventbrite is desirable
- Strong attention to detail is essential & an excellent command of English language both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude with the ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Standards is desirable
- High standard of organisation ability and to be able to work to tight time schedules/deadlines
Annual Salary DOE £18,000 to £20,000
Please call Stuart 01837 659511 for further information or email firstname.lastname@example.org