We are seeking a Financial Administrator /Accounts Manager for one of our client’s service centres in Holsworthy. Our client has been trading throughout the Devon and Cornwall area for many years.
My client is looking for an individual who is a strong multi-tasker with excellent communication and time management skills. The successful candidate will be competent working in a finance admin role in a busy office environment. This is a varied finance admin role, responsible to the Directors and includes duties such as everyday admin, banking and keeping the accounts all up to date.
- Daily banking – match payments and receipts
- Bank & Cash Book Daily Reconciliations
- Produce Accurate Expenses
- Record & Match all payments & receipts with the company merchants reports
- Credit Control
- Run & Reconcile VAT report
- Pay NI and PAYE as directed
- Record & invoice Wholegoods
- Record all bank payments & receipts – chase missing invoices where necessary deal with all queries relating to the bank and invoices
- Set up new Suppliers on Gold
- Set up new Nominal Codes where necessary
- Pay suppliers in accordance with Statement & terms
To be considered for this Financial Administrator /Accounts Manager role, you will ideally need the following experience and attributes:
- Excellent customer communication skills and telephone manner essential
- Previous financial administration experience
- Must be computer literate and confident using Microsoft Word, Excel & office.
- Experience working with Ibcos Gold system would be an advantage but training will be given
- Applicants must have a full driving licence
- High level of accuracy and consistency
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a long-established business, which values a great team spirit and enjoy a common goal of first-class customer service. In return our client offers an excellent remuneration with a secure future and ongoing support.
For more information please contact Alternative Recruitment on 01409 255647.